Post by Riggity Riggity Wrecked on Feb 24, 2017 16:33:28 GMT -5
The date and time of the major league draft is still to be determined. This is the place where we will post all of our picks
1. Any player with more than 150 ABs or 50 Innings Pitched will be considered a Major League Player.
If you have one of these players on your MILB roster they will have to be kept using your Major League Keeper.
Likewise, if your have a player on your Major League Roster with less than 150/50 than they have to be kept as a MILB Keeper.
2. Any player with more than 150 ABs or 50 Innings Pitched is Eligible for the Major League Draft
3. Any player with less than 150 ABs or 50 Innings Pitched is Eligible for the MILB draft. This included foreign players and players from the 2016 draft.
4. This season you must add your MILB players after they surpass 150 ABs or 50 Innings Pitched as long as they are in the Majors. If they are sent to the minors in real life you can still send them to your MILB team.
Here is ESPN's top 300 players overall and who has been kept/drafted:
Post by Riggity Riggity Wrecked on Mar 17, 2017 10:17:47 GMT -5
Here are some other rules and notes
Here's how it works...
1. You will have 12 hours to make your pick. If you fail to make a pick, we will move on without you and you can make your pick whenever you get a chance. At some point we may have to shorten the draft window so we can finish the draft in a timely fashion.
2. If everyone keeps up with the draft it should move fairly fast. Hopefully 1 or 2 rounds a night can be completed.
2. The moment you make your pick, the next team is on the clock.
3. The draft will snake, so the last pick will have the 1st pick of the next round and so on (with the exception of the comp picks beginning at the end of the 2nd round).
4. If you think you will be away when your pick comes up, please send me (via private message or email) your choices and I will make a selection for you. This will speed things up dramatically. Title your PM 'Draft Picks' so they will not need to be viewed until necessary.
5. PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT IN THIS THREAD. PICKS ONLY!!! There will be another thread for that. I'll post a spreadsheet below with the draft progress here and there. I'll try to update it as picks are made.(you may need to refresh)
joejoedairy: maybe starting this evening or something
Mar 27, 2019 12:04:11 GMT -5
Riggity Riggity Wrecked: Let's see where we are. I'm doing a couple of other drafts tonight with one being the Sox on 35th league so I want to shorten it after that draft is over.
Mar 27, 2019 15:16:07 GMT -5